Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Got Blazed?



"I guess i'm another one of those clichéd graphic designer / dj / producer fuckers."

Nicely put by Aussie man Blaze.

Hot off the press is his new remix of Chromeo's track
My girl is calling me from their new album Fancy Footwork

Chromeo --- My Girl Is Calling Me (Blaze Edit)

Secondly Id like to throw in his Edit of Justice's
D.A.N.C.E. Wicked Track this.

Justice --- D.A.N.C.E (Blaze's Nightmarish Remix)

And thirdly! I listend to his latest mix
Just smashing Darling Very similar style to us over here at ghettoruckus, i know it got me rockin when i heard it.

Feadz - Edwrecker
All Saints - Rock Steady (Little Ruby Edit)
Editors - Camera (SebastiAn Remix)
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (Patirck Alavi Rerox)
Tacteel - L'Hiver Vous Va Si Bien (Zdar a Bass Day Remix)
Heavy D & Friends - In Living Color Theme (Sta Remix)
Hellogoodbye - Here (In Your Arms) (Young Americans Remix)
Space Cowboy - My Egyptian Lover (Ben Maklin Remix)
Daft Punk - Around The World (Killdahype Remix)
Knightlife - Ambopop
Curtis Vodka - Black Apple (Le Freak Cow Bell Version)
The Avalanches - Different Feeling (Paperclip People Remix-Avalanches Edit)
Air France - Beach Party (Stevie Tech Nicks Strobe Mix)
Like Woah! - Space Disco
Bent - Waiting For You (Nightmoves Mix)
Klaas Vs I Am Finn - Iloveyou (Van She Tech Rub)
Robbie Williams - Shes Madonna (Chris Lake mix)
john dahlback - See My Show
VanShe Tech vs Utah Saints - Something Good
Discobuster - S Express
Mr Flash - Eagle Eyez

Blaze - Just Smashing Darlin' Mix (126mb)

Hope to see more of blaze in the future! You can also catch him at His Myspace

No comments: